#Disney Characters . Gosh they're all so cute. When did #Pooh become a part of Disney ? Oh wait ..In 1991, Stephen Slesinger, Inc. filed a lawsuit against Disne$y which alleged that $Disney had breached their 1983 agreement by again failing to accurately report revenue from Winnie the Pooh sales. Under this agreement, Disney was to retain approximately 98% of gross worldwide revenues while the remaining 2% was to be paid to Slesinger. In addition, the suit alleged that Disney had failed to pay required royalties on all commercial exploitation of the product name. Though the Disney corporation was sanctioned by a judge for destroying forty boxes of evidential documents ..
&neo 2013-10-18 03:01:44